Friday 27 June 2014

New Shoes and Stuff

The arrival of a black box can only mean one thing - I'm guilty of getting myself another pair of IDENTITY/LILU shoes! Being a Bigfoot that I am does not actually make my life easy in terms of getting appropriate footwear. It makes it a living hell! Oh, how many times have a gazed wistfully at a pair of sleek and elegant ballerinas in a shop window knowing I could never get my huge, chunky feet in them! But,  after I've discovered the talented Danijela Biskup and her shoes almost 10 years ago, I've never looked back. The fit is wide enough for my feet, each pair I own is more than a few years old, they stand the test of time well and I keep adding regularly to the collection. What I also like about them is that they organize weekend sales pretty frequently and it's always good scoring something you covet for a lower price, at least in my book ;) (you can tell I'm very patient, no instant gratification here, hurts the bank balance too much ;)

Here they are, silver flats in all their glory, with the bracelet du jour, a Secret Santa gift from a colleague.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away - I'd love to hear what you have to say . . .