Tuesday 16 July 2013

Vanity

. . . as in my vanity table/shelf actually, which is just leaned against a wall in my bedroom and filled with bits and trinkets, holding all the jewelry amassed over the years, perfumes, memories, sun glasses, etc. The main reason for posting - my daughter's arranging skills. She finds it to be a perfect playground and as she really likes her small toys she just brings them over to my room and sits in front of the mirror arranging them, making up stories, putting them to bed, and God knows what else, her imagination is unstoppable. Every day when I come home from work I find another arrangement which brings a smile to my face. Mind you, I am not allowed to move anything, she gets very upset! This is how it looked like this morning . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away - I'd love to hear what you have to say . . .