Monday 15 July 2013

Manic Mondays

It's one of those Mondays when everything is just so crazy from the moment you open your eyes and you feel pulled at in all directions without a clear picture how you're going to get anywhere. I feel the need for a holiday so acutely today that my head hurts. It was a busy weekend, yesterday filled with home cooking and entertaining guests. It's always great when you're spending time with your friends and their kids and you see the extension of them in their offspring taking on a whole new shape and a whole new life, little, cute, ever improving, better versions of ourselves.
Three little things make my life today a little more bearable:

Earrings, a gift from my husband for my birthday last year. His personal choice ;)















A new bottle of a fragrant favorite, gift from mom.














New lip gloss - happiness in a less than 2 EUR tube, a girl's dream



No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away - I'd love to hear what you have to say . . .