Tuesday 11 December 2012

Let it snow, let it snow!

Although my first preference is to go off somewhere hot and sunny and spend the rest of my life in tropical climes, this first burst of snow in Belgrade this winter is making me smile in a good way. yes it's a logistical nightmare and I feel sorry for anyone who has to use the means of public transport or travel anywhere, but for a mere pedestrian like me it's nice!

The view from my office window today
















This was Sunday, after almost 24h of snow
















Cheesy Christmas decor in shopping molls, but hey, 'tis the season to be merry ;-)

















Recycled lollipop decoration from my daughter's birthday cake now acting as a Christmas tree bauble ;)















 Our office Christmas tree and presents for the upcoming lottery ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away - I'd love to hear what you have to say . . .