Friday 5 October 2012

How much is too much?

This relates to the volume of writing I have been doing this week. Unfortunately it's 'technical' writing as it is quarterly reporting time at work and that entails spinning a rather tall tale on everything that my colleagues have been doing in the past three months. On the one hand it's quite tedious and pedantic work, on the other I find it soothing and comforting at times as it helps focus my mind in order to be able to produce clear and concise descriptions of different activities spanning such exciting subjects as the judiciary reform and fight against corruption;) The trickiest bit is finding the appropriate measure between the level of detail and the amount of text produced.

Reporting also means less time for creative writing so I apologize for less frequent posting this week.

I leave you with this image of a Belgrade autumn sunset and wish you a nice weekend!














XOXO,
Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away - I'd love to hear what you have to say . . .