Thursday 18 October 2012

Challenges

It seems that the relatively calm waters of my life that have enabled me a somewhat less chaotic existence for the past six months or so are in for a serious storm in the coming period. Things are about to heat up on the home front as the nesting urges voice their protest ever louder and ask for a bigger space. The infamous biological clock is deafening and my daughter is asking for a sibling. All this is related and inter-dependent and all of it is hard and demanding and I'm not sure I have either courage of strength for it, but I'll need to give it a go.

Meanwhile, a few details from a perfect wedding of a dear friend we attended this past weekend.

Outfit combo
















 
  Gladiolas and the view from the wedding party

Bouquet throw
Look to the heavens
















That's it for now.

XOXO
Mimi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fire away - I'd love to hear what you have to say . . .